Sneak peek of the new game!

Well, what did I say, I'm RIGHT about the game! Click here to see that I'm right!
Well, let's see what Screenhog says:

Hi Everyone!

Ever since Club Penguin began, there has been a DJ table sitting in the Night Club.

The plan always was to turn the DJ table into something more fun, something more interactive, but we never really got around to it.

Until now.

On Friday, July 25 with the launch of the Music Jam '08 party, we are introducing the new game! It's Club Penguin's first music-making game!



Of course, it's a little hard to show how cool it is from just a screenshot, since you can't actually hear the music. But when it launches with the party, you will.

What do you think?

Until then...waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Screenhog on July 16 2008 11:20

Well, what do you think? It sure is GOOD! For me! Well, Screenhog says that it will come up at with the Music Jam! So it's 25 July!!!!
That's it! Bye!

-Oranghebat

Posted in |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for posting for me!
    I may be coming to the party! I might buy you a membership for posting for me, but it can only be for a month, sorry, i'm not that rich.

    - New Blueboy

  2. Oranghebat Says:

    Cool! One month is really long for me! I'm glad if you come to my party! We could be buddies at CP!
    And, welcome back!
    Poor, dadanman, he broke his back bone. I hope he will be healthy soon!
    Posting for you is already my job! xD!